Today, I stumbled upon these extremely funny quotes about Rajanikant. On his blog,Mostly Harmless, this blogger has written this post in 2007...the quotes are too funny so with all credit to original blogger (if he is the one), I am reproducing entire post here. The original post is here.
For those aliens who really do not know Rajanikant - he is THE Tamil Superstar and a God for many a fans. After rocking Tamil film industry for years (and hitting rock-bottom at Bollywood), Rajani is now poised for an entry into politics.
Here is a trailer of Shivaji movie starring Rajanikanth -
Here goes the post -
* Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Rajnikant.
* Rajnikant counted to infinity - twice.
* When Rajnikant does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
* Rajnikant is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
* Rajnikant doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
* Rajnikant gave Mona Lisa that smile.
* Rajnikant can slam a revolving door.
* There are no races, only countries of people Rajnikant has beaten to different shades of black and blue.
* Rajnikant's house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.
* Rajnikant can divide by zero.
* When taking the GRE, write "Rajnikant" for every answer. You will score over 1600.
* Rajnikant grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.
* If you Google search "Rajnikant getting kicked" you will generate zero results.
* Rajnikant doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.
* It takes Rajnikant 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
* The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Rajnikant kicked one of the corners off.
* There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq cause Rajnikant lives in Chennai.
* Rajnikant once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.