Friday, December 28, 2007

Top 2007 Movies I Have Not Watched Yet

(Image credit - Collider.com)
Gone are the days when I could watch a movie on just a flicker of thought. Prior to and post - office hours, I am mainly engaged in the sweet little devil that my daughter is. This adds up to an increased backlog of movies on my wishlist. Here are the movies of 2007 which I wish I could have watched but could not find the time to watch them. Some of these, I already have in my collection and still have not watched.
1. Ratatouille - This is for sure tops my wishlist. The trailers of this movie have nothing but added to my desperation.
2. Spiderman III - I have heard that it is not that powerful a movie. But still want to watch it because you get habituated to sequels.
3. No Country For Old Men - I have fallen in love with movies of Coen Brothers when I watched 'Fargo'. They are really one of the best film-makers of all time. No wonder, on IMDB charts, 'No Country...' tops the list of top rated movies after 2000. Sure I will watch this movie before 31st December (alongwith Ratatouille).
4. Superbad & Knocked Up - Heard that these are one of the best comedy movies in recent times. Sure gonna watch, especially Knocked Up.
5. Harry Potter & Order of Phoenix - I am not an avid Harry Potter follower. But heard that Harry has grown up in the movie and so has the movie. (I actually have this movie in my collection because of my wife who breathes Harry Potter books).
6. Ocean's Thirteen - It is still not clear to me how I could have missed coming of this film. Somehow its release escaped my consciousness. I am still not sure whether I have seen this or not. All of them seem so similar from posters.
7. I Am a Legend - This is currently running here for 3rd week. It's my hunch that I will like this movie (my hunch about movies is legendary! I believe it.)
8. Eastern Promises - I like this genre of movies. Also, the movie has got good ratings on IMDB.
9. Michael Clayton - Again my hunch from synopsis of the movie.
10. Hitman - Have you played the game? Hope this movie fulfills my expectations. Let me cross my fingers.

4 comments:

corporate express brand said...

I found your blog on google and read a few Thanks for the information you mentioned here, I'm looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !! Please come visit my site corporate communication give me any valuable feedbacks.

industrial marketing trends survey said...

I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here. Will be back often to read more updates! Please come visit my site international marketing when you got time.

Antique Guide said...

Awesome! I have read a lot on this topic, but you definitely give it a good vibe. This is a great post. Will be back to read more! Feel free to check out my site Antique guide when you got time.

Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning said...

I found your blog on google and read a few Thanks for the information you mentioned here, I'm looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !! Please come visit my site Wills give me any valuable feedbacks.