1. I sleep late in night.
2. I drink 2-3 cups of coffee/tea in whole day. This is worse if you consider the fact that I never touched these drinks before.
4. I sit whole day infront of computer hitting keys and moving mouse all the time staring at monitor with drying eyes. My eayes itch, eyelids droop & there is enough pain in right wrist.
5. I hardly get time during day to have a good lunch.
What a frustrating list of mistakes! I have actually forgotten whatever has been taught to me in childhood by my parents. Now the new plan for my day should be something like this -
- Get early in the morning
- Exercise (I have started a mild stretching workout on....well...yesterday.)
- Do some breathing exercise
- Have heavy breakfast in Morning - which I really love to have
- Drink plenty water during whole day
- Sleep early in light may be at 10:30 pm; currently the sleeping time is 12:00 am at the earliest